TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - No problem.
People Seeking Info

Subject No problem.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on July 27, 2016 at 9:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 416 times.

In Reply To I have nothing against the minimalist design posted by Eagle7 on July 27, 2016 at 07:05 PM

Message I wasn't trying to be big production about it. It's not like I have the time to do so even if I wanted.

I've seen websites make it look like their products walk on water. Total over production to sell what a lot of times is an equivalant of a scam. I actually do pretty well without a website through word of mouth.

If you think that website is bad take a look at my software DVD player website.

[ http://www.maximusdvd.com ]

A small website that since 2001 has generated over 100 million downloads. At one time my player was very popular. I was paid well by several companies to distibute it on PCs, CDs and disc included with magazines. No big website was needed. The software is free but I included a notice in the zip that it was not to be distributed for profit (which also means not making money from selling a magazine with it included on a shareware disc like PC magazine tried to do) without my permission. I always felt it may have been a mistake to give that software away for free but adding that readme in the zip turned out to be a good move :)

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.